June 2221 LINKS staff stats credit toggle pop out

Please remember to follow forum rules! This includes posting in a shipper before posting your own shipper and replying in the other person's shipper. You may find a shipping debate template here !

REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

TALKING BODY, 26 / MECHANIC / a. pettyfer
ARES BLAKE
 Posted: Jun 11 2015, 05:44 AM

ares blake
engineering / 26 / mixed
Meet Ares, but he prefers to go by Ari. He is twenty-six years old and a mechanic for the oldest transport ship in the station. He is very proud of his dinosaur, don't mess with it or he will punch u.

He hates his name but it's actually very appropriate. He's an asshole, extremely annoying and has the talent for showing up in the most inappropriate moment. He also ends up starting a lot of fights because of his huge mouth.

Despite that he somehow manages to get things his way and he's the kind of person that you also but also hate. He enjoys that a lot. He provokes the same reaction as the hot german girl on becca in pitch perfect 2. He's just not that mean ok.

He has an IQ of 170, which basically makes him a genius. He amazingly good with any kind of circuit/machine and knows how to build them or fix them.

His intelligence has not allowed him to socialize properly and he barely graduated. He wanted to become an engineer but his poor grades overshadowed his talent and he, with his family's help, managed to become an mechanic.

Ari had a very hard time in school, his teachers thought he was lazy and stupid and made it very clear from the beginning. No one ever realized that that problem was that he was extremely bored until it was too late.

His family is very strange. His father died when he was a baby and his mother remarried a widowed man with a child of his very same age. His sister hates him (not really tho).

He is a complete nerd when it comes to technology, he loves correcting people and making them feel stupid.

Friends: like I mentioned before he is a real pain and makes most people want to punch him. He, however, is also helpful and even if he rarely apologizes, he has other ways to do so. He is fan of little details and needs a lot of attention but he is going to return all that attention and will be the first to show up at your doorstep if he believes that you need support or help.

Enemies: everyone in the station? He is just very easy to hate. Most people just kick him on the shin or give him a slap because that is enough to make him stop being an ass. Telling him to shut the fuck up or fuck off works too (he prefers when he's not being kicked tbh)-

Lovers: Funnily enough, Ari is pansexual and slightly a-romantic. He enjoys getting to know people, he enjoys flirting, he loves getting close and personal and having sex with them but he is does not like having relationships and is not comfortable with anything that a romantic relationship would involve (though he wouldn't mind being monogamous). Putting it in a very simple way, he likes to have a lot of fuckbuddies. He is also not that much into one night things.

PM
^
DIEGO SALINAS
 Posted: Jun 13 2015, 03:05 PM

ares x diego
Hey now, Diego just wants to give the less fortunate a chance! It's not his fault that people try to take advantage of his generosity and decide not to pay him back. They're just taking opportunity away from others, which is pretty messed up.

Seriously though, Diego would probably find Ari's attitude amusing, up until the point it becomes irritating, because he takes all this money business pretty seriously. So I'm sure they could at least butt heads (or more!). But he'd never turn down money. He doesn't really care where it comes from, as long as he gets it back. So he'd totally take payments from Ari! (which is so sweet of Ari to do????)

PM EMAIL
^
VERA ANICETUS
 Posted: Jun 13 2015, 07:21 PM

ares x vera
Hey loserface http://i.imgur.com/n6lgfsT.png http://i.imgur.com/n6lgfsT.png http://i.imgur.com/n6lgfsT.png http://i.imgur.com/n6lgfsT.png http://i.imgur.com/n6lgfsT.png http://i.imgur.com/n6lgfsT.png basically vera loves him to death we all know this and they work on the ship together and get frustrated together and at each other and i bet their fights over the ship are super epic b/c vera is not the kind of person to hold her tongue (anymore) and neither is ares and the entire department can probably hear them and they both get super angry and then just go get super drunk together ok this is canon, it is true.
PM EMAIL
^
MIRIAM BELL
 Posted: Jun 13 2015, 07:24 PM

miriam x ares
HE SHOULD FALL OFF OF A STOOL BECAUSE SHE WALKS BY IN A BIKINI. but yes i feel like they should probably sleep together for science. and whatnot. i feel like ari and miri's brother would get along if they ever met too.... this is me being really shitty at plitting but i wanted to post here because i love you and these two are sexy and shoud be naked together.
PM EMAIL
^
TALON AQUILA
 Posted: Jun 13 2015, 09:36 PM

ari x talon
talon is probably so used to ari coming over when he's all bloody that he pretty much just tosses him a wet towel and tells him not to get blood on his sofa again
PM EMAIL
^
VERA ANICETUS
 Posted: Jun 14 2015, 01:28 AM

ares x vera
pls what bfs all her dates lead to sex and sex only okkkkkk i kno ari doesn't approve but vera doesn't care *sashays away from ari*

PM EMAIL
^
MIRIAM BELL
 Posted: Jun 14 2015, 10:45 AM

miriam x ares
okay yes i am down for threaddage. what kind of thing do you wanna do?? comm or regular? it doesn't matter to me. Just lemme know and we can figure something out.
PM EMAIL
^
THERON MICHEL
 Posted: Jun 21 2015, 10:53 PM

theron x ares
honestlyy ronnie would be so flattered but also so totally awk about it b/c he like doesn't really know how to handle situations like that so he'd just be like "oh hahahahahhaahahahahhaaha hahhahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha no i have a wife hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah #awk". but he would totally push ares to the max okay if ronnie is anything it's a good trainer and he will help ares out whenever he needs it. also all the drooling is allowed, all of it.
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL