June 2221 LINKS staff stats credit toggle pop out

Please remember to follow forum rules! This includes posting in a shipper before posting your own shipper and replying in the other person's shipper. You may find a shipping debate template here !

REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

lonely crowded streets, 35 / private investigator / r. pike
ARIELLA EDWARDS
 Posted: Jun 1 2015, 02:44 PM

ariella edwards
government / 35 / human
ariella isn't a nice person, but she's never really claimed to be one. her claim to fame while she was at school was that she hoarded people's secrets, which made her both unpredictable and potentially dangerous. although she started out writing for a newspaper right out of school, her intense investigations into the dushkari-human skirmishes put her on the government's radar and landed her a contract position as an investigator for them.

over the years, though, ariella has quit her job as a journalist, found a group of people like her, and branched out from her simple contract jobs for the government to take other private jobs on the side. she'll take any job, legal or not, as long as the client is willing to pay; she’s ambitious and manipulative, good at developing contacts, and she uses them to get the information she needs for her clients.

although she's a good PI, ariella has her own secrets — namely that she takes prescription pills when things get hard. this is definitely something she does not want to get out, but she's spiraling a bit, and it's only a matter of time until it begins to affect her professional life and gets out to people.

FRIENDS so ari probably has a few close friends whom she actually considers friends (read: if you're on her team), and then she'll have a wider circle of “friends” whom she just spends time with when necessary. she’ll also have fake friends whom she maintains relationships with for connections' sake, so basically people who might be helpful to her. but in general, she’s fairly friendly, even if it might not be genuine, so you might not know if she actually likes you or simply doesn’t want to burn bridges. also her drug dealer.

ENEMIES people who want to keep their secrets might not be ari's biggest fan. she's also generally an abrasive person and determined the figure things out no matter what, so people could be annoyed at this as well. and she's pretty manipulative. people don't tend to like that. if someone in the government finds out about her side jobs, that wouldn't endear that person to ari. andddd some people might not like that she kind of used the dushkari-human skirmishes to make a name for herself, or that she doesn't actually take a stand on this issue either way.

OTHERS her other relationships are all probably work related, whether you're a client or a victim whom she's trying to get information from for a client. and then there's people involved in drugs, mostly her dealer. there's also lovers i suppose. she lives by the philosophy of getting your secrets rather than your love, but she is down for a quick one in the bathroom if you catch her at a good time, so there can be past lovers/one-night stands as well.

plot her up! i'm down with whatever! <3

PM
^
DIEGO SALINAS
 Posted: Jun 8 2015, 02:41 PM

ari x diego
I know we've discussed this and everything, but we gotta expand a little. Obviously Diego is going to come to Ari for a little help finding one of his customers who's late on payment. She can figure out that they probably jumped ship and are hiding on a different station or something. For whatever reason. Anyway, despite working together, Diego doesn't really have anything to hide, so I think he'd really like her work ethic. He'd think she's clever and a hard worker, which is def something he can admire. So basically, they'd be friends. They can meet, have a drink, and discuss business etc. etc.
PM EMAIL
^
DIEGO SALINAS
 Posted: Jun 8 2015, 03:10 PM

ari x diego
Well, she lets him know where his customers are. He tracks down the people and gets his payments d: (he wouldn't give that job to anyone else -- too enjoyable tbh). And lol we could do the bar thread, sure, but depending on how it goes I'm not sure Diego would try and stop it from happening this time. Granted, no one wants to spend time in jail for causing trouble... So we'll have to see how it plays out.
PM EMAIL
^
DIEGO SALINAS
 Posted: Jun 8 2015, 04:18 PM

ari x diego
"Bad for business." Says the government employee. But yeah anyway a fight could happen. I mean it's likely he'd only react if someone insulted him. But in that case he wouldn't really be having fun; he'd just be mad lol. We could always start off with them in a business meeting and then kind of just see how that goes!
PM EMAIL
^
MIRIAM BELL
 Posted: Jun 14 2015, 10:56 AM

miri x ari
Ariella my darling <3<3<3<3 Ugh I think Miri would think that Ari was a badass bitch. She would probably just be like you are a tough chick and I dig that about you. I mean I'm sure they don't get along all of the time, but Miri could be useful at some point, I'm sure, since she works for the iDevice and security, who knows??? I mean I'm totally up for anything with them since Ari is my bby okay (i mean Liz's bby but still)
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL