June 2221 LINKS staff stats credit toggle pop out

Please remember to follow forum rules! This includes posting in a shipper before posting your own shipper and replying in the other person's shipper. You may find a shipping debate template here !

REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

two Piña Coladas, 23 | CIVILIAN | D.O'BRIEN
VALLIS CLARKE
 Posted: Jun 24 2015, 09:56 PM

vallis clarke
civilian / 23 / human

• hello ladies and gents!! this is vallis clarke, a 23 year old bartender who spends basically all of his time there (when he's not sleeping that is) and actually likes it because it keeps him busy and focused and he's been working at the same club for two years.

• his childhood wasn't exciting or glamorous, since both of his parents were quite young when their son was born and they both spent long hours working. he's basically always felt like he never got the attention he wanted from them and still doesn't, and he blames himself for it. being an only child wasn't so bad but he did get lonely. vallis kept to himself a lot as a kid. he used to walk around with his face shoved into a screen of some kind playing some stupid game to entertain himself with.

• these days, vallis doesn't know when to shut up and tends to ramble. a lot. he never really recovered from his teenage years and is still kind of awkward, but he's more confident talking to people now. he moved out at 21 and has been away from his parents ever since, although he keeps in contact with them regularly. they actually paid his rent for a few months until he got a job, which took a while. eventually he went out around the station and started job hunting because anything was better than nothing.

• that's when the bar happened. things were rough at first but he adjusted. vallis works almost every weekend, and sort of has this weird fascination with the bar's totally inappropriately named drinks. he spends a good 99% of his time working because he likes the hot babes and the money isn't too bad either. i'm sorry i'm terrible at shippers omg.

friends: if you come into the bar a lot and you tip him well, chances are he'll remember that and be your friend for life. i'd imagine he's familiar with just about anyone in the entertainment sector, since he spends a lot of his time there. his circle of friends probably isn't all that big because he does like to be alone most of the time and can be more reserved around people he's just met, but he always comes around. basically he just wants to be friends with people but sometimes isn't sure how to go about making that happen. he's an awkward cinnamon roll.

enemies: his problem is that he has no idea when to shut his mouth, and he doesn't exactly filter things either? he doesn't really know when to lay off the sarcasm which can rub people the wrong way. so i'm open to any plot ideas here!

lovers: honestly he needs all the luck he can get in this department. the deal is that he's basically developed mad feels one of the singers at the bar where he works. it started out as a strictly friends with benefits type of thing, until feelings became involved. he's stuck on her for good. he's basically screwed and is aware of this and it's super obvious but at this point he doesn't even care if it is or not. he's had flings and that sort of thing before in the past, but never an actual relationship or anything that's progressed further than just sex.

PM AOL
^
THERON MICHEL
 Posted: Jun 25 2015, 06:18 PM

theron x vallis
vallis is so cute omg i love him, he's so presh!! well, i think theron goes out for a drink at least once or twice a week so maybe once he stopped by the bar vallis works at and was like "hey don't you come to my club?" or something and they hit it off and now pretty much ronnie goes to visit vallis once a week b/c why not and i can totally see a friendship developing.

PM EMAIL
^
TALYA AQUILA
 Posted: Jun 25 2015, 07:17 PM

Vallis x talya
Okay I don't know what the plot would be but these two need to interact somehow. Vallis is super cute. I'm thinking they probably would meet at his bar? Talya likes to have a good time so she's a club regular. She doesn't drink though and she does tip well so maybe this amuses Vallis a little bit that firstly she's too young to drink but secondly she doesn't even try to get alcohol and thirdly she makes it known to anyone that asks that she doesn't want to drink. She loves non-alcoholic drinks though and probably would pay him pretty well to make her something new every time she comes in? Also, she would have had some idea of what his name means because she's a book nerd and she would totally love it.

Idk, I'm a little rusty at this but I need these two. Need them like water http://i.imgur.com/fSBcRg4.png. Let me know what you think and I apologize for using too many "totallys" or "likes".
PM EMAIL WWW AOL
^
TALYA AQUILA
 Posted: Jun 28 2015, 06:05 PM

Vallis x talya
Ugh. Yes, everything about what you said sounds perfect. I will admit I was a bit disappointed that you already have someone in mind for Vallis' love interest. However, I wonder if after some time Talya and Vallis get to know each other better (as much as they can at the bar, maybe they become friends outside of the bar eventually?) Talya will start noticing that Vallis has eyes (and heart!) for the singer and kind of like nudges him in that direction? Again, I'm rusty at this so let me know what you think of the above idea.

PM EMAIL WWW AOL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL